DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
GOVERNMENT MODEL RESIDENTIAL POLYTECHNIC GAJWEL
GOVERNMENT in the phase of providing Technical Educationa to Scheduled Caste tribe students the vision of establishment of Govt Model Residential Polytechnic,Gajwel, in Medak District only for Boys, has taken shape in the year 1988 with DECE,DCCP,DME branches at Diploma level with an intake of 60 seats in each of the above three disciplines.
Vision of the Institute:
To become a leading technical Institute by imparting technical and professional skills to the rural and economically backward students for their unliftment as well as to render themin creating employment, higher education oppertunities and to be competant in global scenario.
Mission of the Institute:
1) To train the students in fundamental concepts of engineering.
2)To provide the conductive acadamic environment for pursue of Diploma level education.
3) To enrich the students with practical knowledge and to update them in emerging trends of engineering and technoly.
4)To enhance a radiant and diciplinary education for the agency background students and focuses on different persnolity development skills like communication, leadership, problem solving skills along with the critical management skills.
We have hostel accommadation for all students who got admission.
1 .Well established Science Lab,CAD Lab,Electronics Labs and IT Lab (with 30computer systems).
2 .Digital copier cum scanner for effective implementation of EDEP system during examinations and for other major activities with the support of UPS 3KVA facility supplied by SBTET,TS.
3. Internet facility for HODs of all the departments.
4 .Well Established Skill Devlopment center(SDC)which was started during 2013-14 under the guidence of CTE, TS & Chiarman SDC monitoring cell Hyderabad with all facilities such as LCD Projector, latest computer systems, modern furniture, Air conditioners, printer cum scanner with the support of UPS 10 KVA faiclity.
5. Library facilities: consisting of around 12000 volumes of books pertaining to ECE, MECH ,CCP and General departments for reference.
7. Spacious Lecture Halls, Drawing Halls with aduquate lighting and ventilation.
8. Dranking water is provided through R.O. Plant with Cooling water.
9. Industrial Training arrangement for Students in prestigious orgainations such as CITD, ETDC ,Govt.and Private Sectors for CCP students.
10. Special Classes held for week students after college working hours 4 PM to 6 PM.
11. Special attention / Care for conducting slip tests, weekly tests and monlthly tests for betterment of
12. C.C. Cameras installed for safety and security purpose.
ONLINE GRIEVANCE & FEEDBACK LINK: https://forms.gle/QtKUPqGrFvNkZMpo6
Feedback facility on aicte web portal : https://www.aicte-india.org/feedback/index.php
075 GMRP ,GAJWEL