GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC. NANDIPET
Vision: To emerge as a leading technical institute by imparting technical and professional skills for uplifting rural and economically backward students and thereby creating employment and higher eduaction opportunities to render them professional competency.
Mission:1. To train the students in the fundamaental concepts of Engineering 2. To provide conducive academic environment to pursue diploma level education. 3. To enrich the students with practical knowledge and employability skills.
Government Polytechnic, Nandipet was started in 2008. It comes under Technical Education Department of Telangana state and affiliated to the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)Telangana, Hyderabad. It offers 3year duration diploma courses in two branches-Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering and Mechanical (M) Engineering - with intake of 60 students in each branch. The college is located at around 25km from Nizamabad town, and well connected by bus and other private transportation facilities.
Campus is spread over 10 acres of land with greenery all around. College has well established laboratory and library facilities and play grounds. Well qualified faculty members (30) giving their best to impart quality education to the students and make them technically sound and socially responsible persons. Students pursue higher education after diploma courses or take employment in industries as assistant engineer/supervisor.
Courses offered and Intake:3 years Diploma:
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||60|
|Diploma in Electrons & Communication Enganeering||60|
Tuition Fee: Rs. 2000/-
Special Fee: Rs. 1300/-
Total: Rs. 3300/-
1. Internet connectivity, under NMEICT scheme, Government of India, BSNL, is provided.
2.Well established Science Lab, ECE labs, Workshop, Mechanical Labs, IT and computation Labs.
3.Digital copier cum scanner for effective implementation of EDEP system during examinations and for other major activities with the support of UPS 3KVA facility supplied by SBTET,TS.
4.Internet facility for HODs of all the departments.
5.Well Established Skill Devlopment center(SDC)which was started during 2013-14 under the guidence of CTE, TS & Chiarman SDC monitoring cell Hyderabad with all facilities such as LCD Projector, latest computer systems 30 Nos., modern furniture, Air conditioners, printer cum scanner with the support of UPS 10 KVA faiclity.
6. Library facilities: consisting of 3000 volumes , 600 titles of books pertaining to ECE, Mechanical & General departments .Training for 4 baches completed successfully so far likely to introduce new courses such as solide Edge, CAM express, VLSI systems netwroking etc.,
7. Spacious lecturers halls, drawing with aduquate lighting and ventilation.
8. Separate waiting rooms for girls and boys.
9. Modern Toilets with all facilities and continuous water supply.
10. R.O plant and Water cooler is provided to supply Purified, cooled Drinking water tostudents.
11. Industrial Training arrangement for Students in prestigious orginations such as CITD, HMT bearings, Varun motors, TATA motors & Hyundai motors for mechanical students and BSNL Unique pro Technologies, Solomon Technologies for ECE students.
12. Special Classes held for weak students after college working hours 4 PM to 6 PM. Slip tests, weekly tests and monlthly tests are conducted for betterment of results.
13. C.C. Cameras installed for safety purpose and security.
14. Hostel facility for Boys: Hostel facility for boys, under Student Managed Hostel (SMH) mode, is provided for 100 students.
15 NBA STATUS: Appled for NBA for both branches, evaluation commitee visit is due.