This Institution was established in the year 1980 as the First Women’s institution in Telangana by the Department of Technical Education and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
This Institution is centrally located in the Warangal city approachable from every corner of the Tricity.
Top ranked institution in the combined state of Andhra Pradesh for the last three consecutive academic years.
1. Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (DECE).
2. Diploma in Civil Engineering (DCE).
3. Diploma in Commercial & Computer Practice (DCCP).
4. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.PH).
Admissions will be based on the entrance examination POLYCET conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana for the above courses (Sl.No. 1 to 3). Candidates who have passed/appeared S.S.C. or its equivalent examination are eligible for appearing POLYCET . Candidates who have passed Intermediate (MPC/BPC) are eligible for admission in to D.Pharmacy course.
POSSIBLE AREAS OF EMPLOYMENT:
DECE: All India Radio, Doordarshan, BSNL and mobile Tele-communication companies & Railways, B.E.L., B.H.E.L., E.C.I.L., Air Ports,D.R.D.O., and other Electronic Industries etc. and self employment in maintenance & servicing of T.V. Mobiles etc.
DCE: State and central Government public works departments like Irrigation, Public Health, Highways, Railways, Buildings, Housing corporations/Municipal Corporations. Survey of India, Military Engg Services Drawing and self employment as Consultants, licensed Surveyors, Contractors and Designers.
DCCP:In all Government organizations, High Court & District Courts, L.I.C., Banking sector, Staff Selection Commission, B.D.L., B.H.E.L., HAL. and Self employment in D.T.P. & computer data Processing, Tally, Multimedia etc.
D.PHARM: In Government and Private corporate hospitals & Pharmacies as Pharmacist and self Employment by establishing Medical shops.
D.C.E., D.E.C.E., & D.Pharm students can prosecute higher education by lateral entry into 2nd year B.Tech. /B.Pharmacy through an entrance exam of ECET. DCCP students can enter into B.Com 2nd year directly.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE :
· Located in 5.00 acres of land with spacious class rooms, well equipped Laboratories, Library and Play grounds with indoor and outdoor
· Well qualified and Experienced regular faculty.
· E-Class rooms with multimedia projectors.
· Computer laboratory with internet facility.
· Attached hostel in hygienic and tidy environment.
· Protected with full compound wall and watch & ward for 24 hours.
· Continuous purified drinking water supply.